Saturday, December 18, 2010

My first real estate purchase in the Dominican Republic

Read this interesting article about my first property purchase in the Dominican Republic in 2004. The writer did get my name back to front and since the article was written, I took ownership of the Remax franchise, but apart from that the principles remain the same…buy low, sell high, enjoy life and the sun. From an investment point of view, regardless of country you are always better off buying a smaller house in the BEST neighbourhood, rather than a large house in a so..so..neighbourhood. Living here for so many years now, my team and I can help all the way.  Sandy http://property.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/property/article1003684.ece visit our website at Remax Dominican Republic real estate for homes for sale in the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment